- Programme of free mental health learning opportunities for employers
- Event shines a spotlight on using creative approaches to tackle mental health stigma
- Help us grow the movement to tackle mental health stigma even further still.
- New resource to get Scots confident talking about mental health
- People with mental illness are not getting help over fears they will be blamed for their problems
- Scots mum encourages healthcare professionals to tackle mental health stigma among new and expectant parents
About See Me
See Me is Scotland's national programme to end mental health stigma and discrimination. We are encouraging people to take action to make a difference. You can be part of that change by joining a movement of thousands of people across Scotland. Visit the See Us pages and get all the tools and resources you need to take action.
Sign up to be part of the See Us movement and you'll receive our action activity pack, get updates on what is happening and how you can get involved, and receive our monthly See Change mail out, which focuses on where stigma exists and what you can do to tackle it.See Us
The Journey of our Social Movement
Hear he stories of people who have been tackling stigma and discrimination across Scotland.
Understanding Stigma and Discrimination
Find out more about what we mean by stigma and discrimination.