Work with See Me: We're Hiring a Business Support Administrator
Posted by See Me, 23 January 2018
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the See Me team. We have an ambitious programme to deliver - in workplaces, education, health and social care. By building a movement for change, we want to make sure that people with mental health problems have the same opportunities as others to lead a fulfilled life; whilst ensuring that the human rights of people with mental health problems are respected and upheld.
Role: Business Support Administrator
Base: Glasgow (with travel required at times)
Salary: £18642.00 - £21384.00
- Promote effective and efficient delivery for See Me by providing high quality office, administration and finance support.
- Undertake comprehensive events coordination/delivery and meeting organisation, including preparing papers and minute-taking.
- Promote good data management by accurately managing and maintaining records and digital databases.
- Build and maintain excellent relationships across the team, with key stakeholders (including See Me volunteers and supporters), community members and suppliers.
- Positively represent See Me by providing friendly and helpful assistance over the phone and via email.
- Demonstrate excellent organisation and time management skills, efficiently prioritising a varied workload.
- Experience of coordinating a range of meetings and events, from small scale business meetings to large scale public events.
- Experience of using a range of digital tools and systems to manage data and improve efficiency.
- Experience of working in an office environment, providing professional administration to a wide team.
- Good communication skills and interpersonal qualities
- Adapt to different working styles and respond positively to change
Application deadline: 12 noon Monday 5th February 2018
Interview dates: Thursday 15th February 2018
Applications are welcome from people who have experienced mental health difficulties.
Application forms, job descriptions and guidelines are available to download here. Please note that your application should be completed electronically and emailed back to email@example.com, no other form of application will be accepted.