Step 3- Implementation
It's time to transform your organisations' practice by implementing your improvement plan.
Step 3 checklist
Deliver, monitor and evaluate the activities set out in the improvement plan.
Update the planned activities with a progress status, changes to staff leads and/or timescales and add notes.
Invite key colleagues to join the portal as admin users so they can add updates on their area of delivery.
Export the plan for easy sharing when you need to review progress.
Helping to Transform
See Me provides a number of resources and campaigns to assist organisations in achieving transformation.
Our e-learning programme for managers and staff provides guidance on understanding the impact of mental health stigma and discrimination, rights and good practice at every stage of your working life – from recruitment, when in work and when returning to work following a period of ill-health. The programme includes a series of videos based on real people’s experiences to balance out ‘the drama’ portrayed. The programme consists of six chapters, which cover:
- Stigma and discrimination in work
- Recruitment and applying for a new post
- Recognising signs and symptoms and tackling performance issues
- Disclosing a mental health problem in work
- Why colleagues can have a positive role in supporting someone with a mental health problem
- Returning to work – reasonable adjustments.
See Me campaigns and activities are an effective way to open up conversation and get people talking about mental health issues.
Find out more