We're Hiring a Business Support Administrator
Posted by See Me, 1 June 2018
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the See Me team.
Post: Business Support Administrator
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Shifts: Monday - Friday
Salary: £18,624 - £22,742 (pt 19 – 26)
Location: Glasgow (with travel required at times)
This role will provide office, administration and finance support across See Me; and plan, co-ordinate and deliver events organisation.
- Promote effective and efficient delivery for See Me by providing high quality office, administration and finance support
- Undertake comprehensive events coordination/delivery and meeting organisation, including preparing papers and minute-taking
- Promote good data management by accurately managing and maintaining records and digital databases
- Build and maintain excellent relationships across the team, with key stakeholders (including See Me volunteers and supporters), community members and suppliers
- Positively represent See Me by providing friendly and helpful assistance over the phone and via email
- Demonstrate excellent organisation and time management skills, efficiently prioritising a varied workload
- Experience of coordinating a range of meetings and events, from small scale business meetings to large scale public events
- Experience of using a range of digital tools and systems to manage data and improve efficiency
- Experience of working in an office environment, providing professional administration to a wide team
- Good communication skills and interpersonal qualities
- Adapt to different working styles and respond positively to change
Application deadline: 12 noon Monday 25th June 2018
Interview date: Tuesday 3rd July 2018
Disclosure Scotland Membership, a Right to Work in the UK check and proof of qualifications declared on the application form are required.
Applications are welcome from people who have experienced mental health difficulties.
A SAMH application form must be completed and these are available here.
Please note that your application should be completed electronically and emailed back to firstname.lastname@example.org, no other form of application will be accepted.