See Me is Hiring an Admin and Events Assistant
Posted by See Me, 8 September 2017
See Me is looking for an admin and events assistant to join our team and help us to end mental health stigma and discrimination.
- Promote effective and efficient delivery for See Me by providing high quality office, administration and finance support
- Undertake comprehensive events coordination/delivery and meeting organisation, including preparing papers and minute-taking
- Promote good data management by accurately managing and maintaining records and digital databases
- Build and maintain excellent relationships across the team, with key stakeholders (including See Me volunteers and supporters), community members and suppliers
- Positively represent See Me by providing friendly and helpful assistance over the phone and via email
The salary band for this role is £18,624-£22,724
If you think this sounds like you then head over to the SAMH website to apply.
The deadline is September 18th.