Support See Me
Being a See Me Supporter means you are part of something big. You've joined people all over the country and together we can end mental health stigma and discrimination.
Becoming a Supporter
Everyone who becomes a See Me Supporter is part of the Movement for Change. By taking this first important step you are helping to improve the lives of people with mental health problems all over Scotland by letting them know you care.
As a See Me Supporter there are a number of things you can do right now to get your voice heard.
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Write a personal story for our website.
- Get in touch when you hear or experience discriminatory behaviour via email on email@example.com or through Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Challenge discrimination when you come across it and tell us what happened as a result.
- Tell your friends and family about the Movement and encourage them to become a Supporter too.
- Give us your views about topical issues in polls, surveys or in response to something we share on social media.
- Help shape our programmes by letting us know what matters in your area.
- Attend events bringing likeminded people together who care about ending mental health stigma and discrimination.
- Become a Stigma Stopwatcher. Tell us when you see something in the media which is stigmatising or discriminates against people with mental health problems. Together we can write to the publication involved and put out comments via social media.
You can also sign up to our newsletter to get all the latest updates from See Me. Choose whatever you are interested in hearing about.
You can amend these choices at any time by clicking the link at the bottom of our emails.
Find and tag us on social media @seemescotland. You can also join our 'Growing the Social Movement During Covid' group on Facebook to connect with others.Find Out More